Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday TPT Sale!!

Thanks to The 3AM Teacher for this adorable graphic!

I always get excited about shopping!  Especially when there are really good deals involved and you just don't get any better than TPT's Cyber Monday sale that begins today!!  I can't wait to get some things moved from my wish list to my cart!

But first, I've got several things to leave feedback on to build up my points so that I can save even more!  Don't forget to leave feedback for all prior purchases first...I mean it's pretty much like FREE money!  

Next, shop 'til ya drop!
Don't forget to use the code TPTCYBER to get the EXTRA discount!
My store is 20% off, plus the code gives an extra discount for a total savings of 28%!

Last, Enjoy!

Click on the My Products tab (as you see below) to find my Christmas and Winter product links.
  
Or, you can click the image at THE TOP of this post to go straight to my store.  :)
Here's a few of my favorite non-themed products.  Click the image to go to the product.






Happy Shopping friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover