Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last of Community Helpers...

I am finally around to posting our community helpers math centers.  We did a fun survey and asked our friends what they wanted to be when they grow up.  They loved this activity...I think they liked carrying around the class list and crossing the names out after asking the question, which by the way, helped a lot.  I've done surveys before but never gave them a list to carry with them...duh.  Oh, and Tally the toppings was another fave...so fun.  They got in the floor and counted their little hearts out.    

front
 back







These little guys were super easy, super fast, and fun to make.  This activity can be found in my store...it is a collaborative project between Jamie Mayas and I.  Aren't they cute!
My unit time is crunched this year so a 15-20 minute activity is perfect!  :)


I will try to post some freebies at some point...Sorry I've been slacking here lately on the freebies.  
Happy Wednesday everyone!
Oh, and I have a post coming up to answer lots of e-mail questions...if you have one ask me, and I'll do my best to answer if I get the same question a lot.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just posted on my blog some things that I use for tally marks. Hope you'll stop by and "follow" along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In any case, do know that the financing cost can then bounce up hugely in contrast with those rates of the secured advances. Whichever alternative you take never be enticed to take the money that the dealership will offer in all cases this is not the least expensive rates of premium or the best arrangement on the advance you would have the capacity to get. cash advance san-diego

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover